Nutrition (per serving):
Serving Size: 1 fillet + 1 lemon wedge
Per serving: Calories: 292;
Total Fat: 14g; Saturated Fat: 3g;
Monounsaturated Fat: 4g;
Cholesterol: 94mg; Sodium: 311mg;
Carbohydrate: 4.3g; Dietary Fiber: 1.5g; Sugar: 0g; Protein: 35
• 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
• Cooking spray
• 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 15 small asparagus spears, trimmed
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1/2 tsp black or seasned pepper
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp thyme
Directions for SALMON
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Place fish on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray; lightly coat
fish with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish with dill, salt, and pepper.
3) Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork
or until desired degree of doneness.
Directions for ASPARAGUS
1) Wash and trim asparagus and place in 8x8 glass baking dish.
2) Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with spices and roll in dish to coat.
3) Bake in preheated 425-degree oven for 15 minutes or until tender crispiness.