Written By: Morgan Oliveira
Fresh ‘N Lean is not another quick fix or gimmicky diet trend. What we do is really uncomplicated; we prepare meals with natural, wholesome ingredients, that are filling, delicious, and healthy, and deliver them to your door.
Our Executive Chef was born, raised, and trained in Italy and is a master at taking any recipe and tailoring it to fit our specific nutritional requirements and standards. None of our food is harmfully processed in any way and everything is prepared utilizing methods (e.g. grilled, steamed, roasted, etc.) that maintain taste without compromising the nutritional value. All dishes are naturally low in sodium and fat and any fat that does exist is the healthy, monounsaturated type from the minimal amounts of organic extra virgin olive oil we use.
FRESH ‘N LEAN KEY ELEMENTS:
- All meals are a perfect blend of nutrients, that significantly reduces calories while preventing malnutrition
- Ingredients are pure & organic, no preservatives or additives
- High-quality calories ensure satiation & eliminate cravings
- Large levels of fiber regulate & improve the functions of the digestive system
- Vast assortment in dishes keeps food interesting and pleasurable
- No calorie counting!
What do we mean by high-quality calories? Simple. The 150 calories in a Twinkie are not going to sustain you as long or give you as many nutrients as the 150 calories in one of our dishes. This is why we do not use a caloric system; not all calories are created equal. In fact, the US Department of Agriculture is currently revamping the whole caloric structure. What it comes down to is this: if you eat organic, natural meals (like ours), you can only be one thing: healthy. Simple.